2020 Semaine 14 (30 mars-5 avril)



It was one of these weeks Kade!  The one where we have to tell ourselves "Keep calm and have a coconut"

It was a roller coaster of emotions.  Tuesday 12 missionaries from New Caledonia returned to the USA.  We had a meal with the senior missionaries  celebrating a birthday.  There was another birthday to celebrate the next day but I was so tired.  We skipped the get together but sister Carlson gave us some food from the meal so I did not have to fix dinner Wednesday.  They are so wonderful!!!
The little sister at the back is from Vanuatu and she is doing MTC online at the mission home until April 26.  She was called to Samoa.  I do not know what will happen.  If things have not changed she will be released until the situation with Coronavirus is over.


 I spent the whole week trying to learn everything I could in the office.  Saturday morning we were told all our missionaries from USA, Canada and one from New Zealand serving in Vanuatu and all our senior missionaries in Vanuatu would be leaving this coming Monday.
We worked hard all day preparing everything.  The senior missionaries have been such a HUGE help.


I spent all day trying my best not to cry.                           So I had to let it out a bit.
I was getting a headache.


We are also expecting a cyclone who should be over us Tuesday.
We came back Saturday night pretty exhausted and we got an e-mail that the Monday flight was cancelled because of the cyclone.  I needed a rainbow.

and we got these:


les petites couettes d'Emma et les grandes couettes de Leah


La fête de Jared.  Ça fait du bien de lui parler
General Conference


Un message de Bella




Un message de Jacob

Messages from friends. (Thank you JaeLeen) family (maman, Serge, Johanne, Sylvain Merci)


They brought sunshine again in our life


My scripture study has been an anchor also:
Alma 36: 1-5,7-8
"My son (daughter), give ear to my words;
I do know that whosoever shall put their trust in God shall be supported in their trials, and their troubles, and their afflictions, and shall be lifted up at the last day.
I had been born of God
I have labored without ceasing, that I might bring souls unto repentance...to taste of the exceeding joy...that they might also be born of God and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
The Lord doth give me exceeding great joy in the fruit of my labor.
I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, in all manner of afflictions;
God has delivered me...and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me...
I will praise Him forever"

I also read a great talk of Richard G. Scott April 1996 "Finding Joy in Life"  Great talk to find peace.


Stay tune for our next adventures in Vanuatu.

Mifala lavem yufala tumas



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Semaine 12 (16-22 mars)

2021 Month 3:4 (22-28 March)

2020 Semaine 29 (13-19 juillet)