2020 Semaine 44 (26 oct - 1 nov)

I have to start the blog with the beautiful sites we have seen this week.








And this little cutie at church today who just did not want to smile for the picture.


 

I just can't get used to Christmas decoration starting the week of Halloween.
They do not celebrate Halloween here.  


I have not started to exercise in the pool yet and this Monday morning as I was walking around the pool I saw this fellow.  This is a centipede or mille-pattes. I would not have exercised in the pool anyways.

    
                                                  

This week was the Pacific Area Leadership Seminar.  For the second time we are doing this by Zoom.  The lucky Mission Leaders of New Zealand were able to get together in person with the Area Presidency. We are still grateful that we are able to have a seminar together thanks to technology.  We did receive some nice flowers and a goodie bag that the Facility Manager put together with his wife in behalf of the Area Presidency for us.  We did enjoy seeing everyone and the uplift we get from them and the seminar.


Sister Session


Trying to get a picture of all of us



Now try to find us 😏





Friday we joined a companionship of missionaries for their companionship study.

















Our missionaries in the office are such a huge help.  We appreciate them so very much.


It was HALLOWEEN back home.  Thank you all for the pictures!  Christmas is definitely my favorite time of the year.  Halloween is a close second.










Coralie you outdid yourself yet again. We are looking forward every year to see your masterpieces.



No, this is not Luigi.  Grand-papa was responding to a challenge our good friend Michel Carter made to his sons.  He could not resist especially to show him our support and our love in this challenging time.

I enjoy talking with grand-mamie every week.



I would like to share one verse this week from my studies of the Book of Mormon:

"And I, being fifteen years of age and being somewhat of a sober mind, therefore I was visited of the Lord, and tasted and knew of the goodness of Jesus."  Mormon1:15

I notice of few important teachings in this verse.
We can all taste and know of the goodness of Jesus.  We do not have to receive a personal visit.  The Holy Ghost can help .
We can experience His love at any ages.  It's not only for the prophet or older folks.
Mormon was 15 years old.  Samuel was a young boy, Mary was a young lady and Joseph Smith was a young boy also. I was 9 years old when I started feeling the Lord's love for me.  When we have an open heart we can feel it more and more.

This is grand-papa's favorite spot to work, to study, to ponder, to plan and prepare, and to think about all of you.


Mifala lavem yufala tumas!








Comments

  1. What a beautiful place to be. God's creations are ones of beauty. Love hearing about your experiences and know that the work you are doing is a blessing in the lives of many people. Missionaries alway love their mission parents for the rest of their lives. At least I sure did. Frank and I enjoy our utube church meetings and zoom for Relief Society and Sunday school and Priesthood. Modern technology is wonderful during this pandemic. Love and prayers for you always.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Semaine 12 (16-22 mars)

2021 Month 3:4 (22-28 March)

2020 Semaine 29 (13-19 juillet)