2020 Semaine 47 (16-22 novembre)



This week we received 15 copies of this picture for the missionaries' apartments.  I found a framed one hidden in the supply room at the mission office and I took it for the mission home.  I love this picture.

 It was a quiet week here but quite the opposite at Mylene's household.  We are so thankful for Heavenly Father's watchful care of our family.



Grand-papa was busy with the interviews (26 missionaries).  I took that opportunity to visit with the missionaries and help them if needed.  We are preparing to become a technology mission and there is some training to receive for all of us.  We will also concentrate our next zone conference on this preparation.  I have enjoyed what I have been learning and it has helped me understand the importance of acquiring good digital habits.  Technology can be such a wonderful tool.  We still have to learn to be in control.  It is easy to waste so much time by using it with no purpose.  It is so easy to just scroll for hours and not accomplish anything.  I am thankful for what I am learning and I intend to stay with these good habits.  Like:
Be aware and acknowledge
Choose to act
Learn and improve


Life in Vanuatu

I thought this Volkswagen beetle that was parked next to me had an island (vacation)  look to it.


It is mango season and we are enjoying the good harvest.




 I have not been able to start my exercises in the pool because the water is green and it is leaking quite a lot. 😞 We do not mind adding water to it regularly but we need the pool company to come and clean it.  The last time they came was Oct.15.😲



A visitor.


I loved President Nelson's message of hope and healing power of gratitude last Friday.
President Nelson said this message did not come by chance but came from heaven.
I hope we will all accept his invitation to flood social media for the next seven days with our own personal gratitude journal and join with others in thanking God through daily prayer.

President Nelson said: "Prayers can bring forth miracles.  May we all turn to God and more fully trust in Him."


Mifala lavem yufala tumas





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Semaine 12 (16-22 mars)

2021 Month 3:4 (22-28 March)

2020 Semaine 29 (13-19 juillet)