2019 Week 26 (24-30 juin)




A year ago today...



I had to take this picture today.  The view is so amazing.  I never get tired of looking at it the same as I always enjoyed looking at the beautiful mountains in Utah.  We live on such a gorgeous planet.





We started the week with a package of love.  We were able to add to our art and notes screen.  I was thinking all our sweeties (children and grandchildren) can either write a note or make a drawing once in a while for us.  Take a picture of it to send to me.  I will print it and add it to our "posting board".
PRETTY  PLEASE ? 😀


 It was a great training week.  First with the District Presidents ( one was missing because of health problems) and then with the missionaries of the Efate/Tanna Zones

Sister Anderson brought the dessert.  She is such a good baker.  Her husband assures me that she only bakes no calories desserts.  I'll take his word for it. 😜





I love being with the missionaries so much.



We talked about having a companionship where the Spirit dwells.  And practice how to ask inspired questions.  An inspired question helps the people learn the gospel and feel the Spirit who teaches truth.


 This week was also the Mission Leadership Seminar for the one hundred sixty some new mission presidents and their wives.  We can watch it also on our missionary portal.  We watched about half the presentations.  We are so thankful for these trainings that helps us in this great and wonderful responsibility.
We shared with the missionaries this picture from Elder Neil L Andersen's presentation.  Some missionaries are facing the Lord and looking to Him.  Others are looking down, away, turning back, not on the path...  Missionaries like all of us can become distracted, discouraged, distant...
There is only one solution for all of it.
"Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God"  Moroni 10:32

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.  I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."  Ether 12:27

I know that His grace is sufficient.

Our grandparents' heart was warmed by these sweet pictures this week.




How wonderful that you can spend this time together.

Remember y'all:




"I am mindful of you always in my prayers, continually praying unto God the Father in the name of his Holy Child, Jesus, that he, through his infinite goodness and grace, will keep you through the endurance of faith on his name to the end." Moroni 8:3


Mifala lavem ol pikinini blong mifala tumas!
We love all of you children very much!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Semaine 12 (16-22 mars)

2021 Month 3:4 (22-28 March)

2020 Semaine 29 (13-19 juillet)